SAVE UP TO $420!
- The most affordable and flexible Australian travel pass.
- A simple travel pass that is measured only by days with options of 15, 30, 60, 90, 120 or 365! This product has no restrictions on destination or distance.
- Use this pass on the Greyhound network anywhere around Australia in any direction, on any route for as long as your time allows.
- Free seat selections, free WIFI and with USB chargers at every seat- insta your travels with ease!
This five-day PADI Open Water course is the most popular way to combine the adventure of learning to dive with the excitement of exploring the spectacular beauty of The Great Barrier Reef.
- 4 Nights Cairns YHA
- 5 Day PADI Open Water diving course in Cairns.
- 2 days of theory (classroom style) and pool training, followed by 3 days and 2 nights on the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
- Stay on board a premium liveaboard dive boat with all meals and equipment provided.
- Enjoy 9 ocean dives (including a night dive!) at varying locations on the Great Barrier Reef.
We've combined two of our favourite East Coast tours to give you one epic start to an East Coast adventure to remember:
- Full flexible
- 4 nights accommodation either side of both tours
- 2 day 1 night all- inclusive guided 4WD tour on Fraser Island visting all the top spots
- 2 day 1 night all- inclusive Whtsunday Sailing Tour, including snorkelling, Whitehaven Beach, and Hill Inlet
SAVE UP TO $175! This is the original Tasmanian backpacker tour and the perfect way to see the best of the island state over 5 fun-filled days.
- Mt Field National Park, incl. Russell Falls
- Lake St Clair, the deepest freshwater lake in Australia
- Explore the shifting sands of Henty Dunes
- Walk to Tasmania's highest waterfall - Montezuma Falls
- Cradle Mountain National Park
- Cataract Gorge
- Hike and swim at the beautiful Bay of Fires
- Stop at a Wildlife Park to meet the famous Tassie Devil!
- Wineglass Bay
- All inclusive
There’s a reason why this is YHA’s most popular outback tour. From the heights of Uluru (Ayers Rock) to the depths of Kings Canyon) this three-day Uluru Rock Tour is a must-book adventure.
- Camping under the stars
- Kings Canyon- Hike the 3km rim walk, check out the natural Amphitheatre, soak up the tranquillity of the Garden of Eden
- Kata Tjuta- Wander through the Valley of the Winds, try bush tucker, Learn about traditional Anangu culture
- Uluru- base walk, sunrise and sunset, Aboriginal cave paintings
- Alice Springs and the famous Rock Bar