Sip wine from Tasmania’s second oldest winery and enjoy tastings straight from the tank, take a step back in time with the best brewery tour in town with the fun folk at Cascade Brewery, see Hobart’s most iconic sights onboard a combo Red Decker tour and embrace a museum experience better known as a subversive adult Disneyland at Mona. After all the fun, relax in the cosiness of a private room smack bang in the centre of it all at Hobart Central YHA – are you as excited as us? We hope so!
Yes, the lucky duck winners will nab the following:
To be in with a chance to win, ENTER HERE
Entries close on August 22nd, 2019.
Good luck mate, fingers and toes crossed for ya!
Here's the Terms and Conditions, if you fancy reading:
1: The promoter is YHALtd. (ABN 94 008 387 791) of 562 Flinders St, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Tel. (03) 8306 6150.
2. The “Best Bits of Hobart” lucky draw (the “Lucky Draw”) begins on 08/08/2019 at 09.30AM AEST and ends 22/08/2019 at 11.00PM AEST (the “Contest Period”).
3. The minimum age of entrants is 18 years.
4. To be included in the Lucky Draw an entrant must complete the entry form online via https://woobox.com/5amkmt within the promotion period.
5. One entry per person only.
6. The draw will be held at 10:00am AEDST on 23/08/2019 at 562 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000. YHA Ltd. reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in the order drawn in case an ineligible or invalid entry is drawn. YHA Ltd’s decision is final in relation to all aspects of this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
Lucky Draw Prize Pool includes:
3 nights Twin ensuite accommodation at Hobart Central YHA
2 x tickets to Museum of Old and New
2 x Winery tour at Moorilla Winery
2 x Cascade history and brewery experience tour
2x Tickets for Red Decker City Loop and Kunanyi/ Mt Wellington Combination tour
No components of package are transferable from prize winners' name.
7: The Prize is valid until June 2020 (block out periods apply). It is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed as cash. Each element of the prize may have block-out periods:
Red Decker: Christmas Day is the only day tours do not operate. Pre-booking is essential for the Mountain component of the combo tour as this tour is on a smaller shuttle type bus. To make a booking the winners must need to ring the office 0362369116 24 hours prior to the day they intend to travel
Cascade Brewery: Closed only on Good Friday and Christmas Day
Moorilla and Mona: No block-out dates for redemption, but subject to capacity so book as early in advance as possible.
Hobart Central YHA: Booking is subject to availability
8. Winner is responsible for organisation and purchase of travel insurance and any other incidental costs eg. meals, flights transfers, activities, etc.
9. YHA Ltd. will notify the winning entrant by email and will publish the winner’s name on yha.com.au, social channels and in an electronic delivered message within 5 days of the draw.
10. Once booked in, no changes can be made. In the event an element of the prize is not available, a replacement product to equal value will apply, subject to The Promoter’s discretion.
11. Prizes unclaimed after a period of 1 week from the date of notification of the winner may be forfeited. An unclaimed prize draw will subsequently be held on date to be confirmed at the same time and place as the original draw.
12. Bookings for this package is subject to availability. The prize package must be taken as specified.